Erling Haaland made a strong start as the Bundesliga returned to action on Saturday after two months away.
The Borussia Dortmund striker is Real Madrid’s top target for the upcoming transfer window, so we’ve analysed whether or not it would be a good signing.
Why Real Madrid should sign Haaland
1. His numbers. Since joining Dortmund in January, Haaland has scored 10 goals in nine matches in all competitions. The ease in which he has made the step up has been impressive.
2. Perfect age. At 19 years of age, Haaland has plenty of time to improve his game. Doing so at a club like Real Madrid could only do him good.
Why Real Madrid shouldn’t sign Haaland
1. Game time. The Norwegian could do with a little bit more time scoring goals and gaining experience in the Bundesliga before making the step up to Real Madrid.
2. Pressure. Playing for Real Madrid is a pressure like no other. Haaland’s young age could be a positive thing, but also a negative one. Continue reading…
Latest posts by Haitian Times (see all)
- The idea of Big Brands like Bale is better than reality… - Sep. 21, 2020
- Premier League: 10 talking points from the weekend’s action - Sep. 21, 2020
- Kepa mistake seals his fate at Chelsea, regardless of Mendy’s arrival - Sep. 21, 2020