Ever since we were little kids, we have been told that exercising daily is the most quintessential requirement for good health. A lot of us are even willing to exercise. But the problem is that there are limitless information and countless options available on the web. With that, it is often easy to get overwhelmed. If you do not know, what works, and what doesn’t, fret not! We are here to help you with exactly that.
Here, in this article, we’ll discuss with you 4 great exercises that you can do to accentuate your fitness. You can combine these exercises into a routine that’s powerful yet simple to keep you in good shape all through your life.
Even if you do these twice a week, you’ll see a noted improvement in your balance, muscular strength, and endurance. At a point in time, you’ll also see a major difference in how your clothes fit, and that’s the real win.
One of the most sure-fire ways to stay fit and work on your fitness is to stick to the basics and curtail all the fuss. Now, let us see 4 basic exercises that should be in your regime.
Rhea, a fitness expert, who offers online assignment help services, says that the most important part of a complete workout regime is doing things that challenge your balance. For this, there’s no better workout than lunges. Lunges increase the leg and glute strength and facilitate functional movement.
- Stand with both your feet at a shoulder-apart distance and place your arms on the sides.
- Now, with your right leg, take one step forward and bend in that position. You have to stop bending when the thigh and the ground are parallel to each other. Make sure you do not extend your right knee beyond the right foot.
- Next, you’ll have to push your right feet up and then come back to the initial position. Now, you will have to repeat step 2 with your left leg. Together, steps 2 and 3 make one rep.
You should do at least 3 sets of 10 reps.
Robin, a fitness freak who offers online statistics homework help services, says that for him, pushups are a complete body workout. He says so because if you do it right, you can channel a plethora of muscles to do the pushups.
- You have to get into a plank. Make sure your shoulders are pulled down, the core is tight, and your neck and back are neutral.
- Now, you’ll have to bend your elbows, as you do that, lower the body down to the floor. You will see a pump in your chest when that happens, extend the elbows and get back in the normal plank position. You have to ensure that your elbows are kept close to the body while performing the plank.
You can do 3 sets and as many reps as you think you think you can.
Jacob, who works with a website where you can pay for writing papers,says that he loves squats because it is a great workout to improve the core and the lower body strength. Further, squats bring flexibility in your hips and the lower back. It is so because they tend to engage a few of the largest muscles of the body. Further, when it comes to burning calories, squats are simply brilliant.
- You’ll have to first stand up straight. Your feet have to be slightly wider than the shoulder-width. Keep your arms on either side.
- Tighten you core, and keep your chin up and chest tight. Now, you’ll have to push your hips backwards and bend the knees as you would if you were sitting on a chair.
- While you do this, make sure your knees neither bend inward nor outward. You have to go down until your thighs are parallel to the ground. Now, you’ll have to bring your arms forward and place them parallel to each other. Pause in this position for about a second. After done, you can extend back your legs and come back to the start position.
You can do 3 sets and 20 reps of squats.
Overhead dumbbell presses
Jenifer, who offers the best product management course online, says that on busy days she does exercises that engage different parts of the body in one go. One such exercise is the standing overhead dumbbell presses. It engages your shoulders, core, and upper back, all at once, making it an excellent compound workout.
- Take a 10-pound dumbbell for this. You have to stand up straight, with your feet either staggered or at a shoulder-wide distance from each other. Now, take the dumbbells in your hand and move them overhead in a position that your arms are parallel to the floor.
- While you do this, keep your core tight. Push your arms till your arms are extended fully above the head.
- Make sure your head and neck are neutral.
- Take a small pause, now bend your elbows and bring the weight down till the tricep is parallel to the ground.
You can do 3 sets and 12 reps of this.
Latest posts by Guest Author (see all)
- As Schools Across the U.S. Move to Reopen Doors, Boston Does an About-Face - Oct. 23, 2020
- Haitian Trump Supporter: “Nou pap pran tikèt sa!” - Oct. 09, 2020
- Stuck Between Church, State and Family – LGBTIQ People in Haiti - Oct. 06, 2020