Leicester City face a battle with Monaco for William Carvalho, according to reports.
The Foxes are said to have held “conversations” about a transfer to the King Power Stadium with the Real Betis midfielder.
And the 27-year-old is in “a good position” to join the club, reports Coliseo Verdi Blanco.
A Bola have speculated about a potential transfer fee, reporting “Betis will have asked Leicester 20 million euros”.
Diario de Sevilla say Monaco are also interested in Carvalho.
Defensive midfielder Carvalho notably won Euro 2016 with Portugal, playing alongside Cristiano Ronaldo – and the inaugural UEFA Nations League last year as they beat Holland 1-0 in the final.
Latest posts by Samuel Louis (see all)
- New Barcelona interim president named after Bartomeu exit - Oct. 28, 2020
- Lionel Messi says he is now “less obsessed with goals” during this stage of his career and is more focused on being a team player. - Oct. 16, 2020
- Kathryn Mayorga’s Rape Case Against Cristiano Ronaldo to Go to Nevada Judge - Oct. 08, 2020