Bring your skills and training to a different field!
Citizens Options Unlimited, an associate of AHRC Nassau provides quality person centered supports and services to people with developmental disabilities. Due to tremendous growth we have exciting opportunities in our residential programs in Plainview and Melville (Nassau County).
We seek individuals for hands- on responsibilities to provide services and supports for people that require 24 hour support and supervision and those that have multiple cognitive, medical and/or physical disabilities.
We offer steady schedules, paid training, growth opportunity, tuition reimbursement and a full benefits package for positions scheduled 30/hrs. per week or more!
- High School diploma or Equivalent
- Previous experience preferred
- Valid and qualified NYS driver’s license required
•Physical requirements for this position may include but are not limited to lifting and transferring of individuals.
Apply online at www.citizens-inc.org
Citizens Options Unlimited is an equal opportunity employer
Latest posts by Haitian Times (see all)
- Adulting 101: The Basics Everyone Should Know - Sep. 27, 2020
- 7 Early Red Flags in Relationships - Sep. 26, 2020
- 7 Ways to Keep Yourself Busy When You’re Stuck at Home - Sep. 25, 2020