Eating out in Port-au-Prince is more likely to make you sick, and that’s what happened to radio and TV host Caleb Desrameaux who was taken to the hospital recently. Desrameaux suffered from food poisoning, according to the doctor. Desrameaux had eaten undercooked meat with used oil or salad left out for hours. Caleb suffered from body aches, fatigue, vomiting and fever, which are common symptoms for food poisoning, according to doctors. The man is feeling better and has resumed his activities.
Caleb Desrmeux Got Sick From Tainted Food
The Haitian Times was founded in 1999 as a weekly English language newspaper based in Brooklyn, NY.The newspaper is widely regarded as the most authoritative voice for Haitian Diaspora.